Monday, June 04, 2007

The Art Bar!




Everyone!! This is the Art Bar of our lovely lady of Las Vegas, it is located on Wyoming and Main, on the North East corner. It is quite the spectacle from the street being that the building is bright green. The Art Bar is a trendy scene in Vegas especially on First Friday when all the art galleries in the area open their doors for free and you can browse around. A lot of people head to the Art Bar before or after First Friday to do some mingling. Unfortunately there is a cover charge of $5 and it just so happens that I had no money on me when my friends and I went. So it still remains a mystery to me, this trendy bar that so many have talked about! One of these days I will make it back down there to take a look inside. So far, the parking lot was completely entertaining in and of its self. Haha! -Erinn ;)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

The van is a special. Never saw anything like it. Nice shot.

Wendi said...

Thanks! Mr. Lincoln Id have to say Im quite a fan of your work as well!!

This van was like nothing I have ever seen in my life, the amount of detail and three-d effects were astounding! Plus the van was also kept very clean. Its amazing what hobbies people can come up with!