Friday, November 03, 2006

The GRAND Canyon!

I know, I know, this is NOT Las Vegas. But I went on a trip with my friend Kara and wanted to share it with you! After eatting off route 66 in Kingman, Arizona at a small Cantina we spent the night in Williams, Arizona, which was quite charming. The next day we drove to the South Rim of the Grand Canyon. It was a beautiful day and the sky was amazingly clear, but the air was crisp and cold. So we were thankful for a small overlook house where we could look out over the many great vistas in warmth! The grand canyon is not to far from Las Vegas, it is about a five hour drive! -Wendi

5 comments:

Pierre said...

Must have been a wonderful trip... Grand Canyon is definitely one of the natural wonders of the world. And your pic is beautiful.

Kala said...

its hard to believe you guys took this photo - its quite amazing - like straight out of a travel magazine - very nice

Mostly Harmless said...

Next summer! I'm getting antsy just thinking about it. I've always wanted to see the canyon and I finally get to do it.

Mostly Harmless said...

Beautiful shot!

Wendi said...

Kala-
I know it's really hard to believe, but you better believe I took it!
Wendi