Thursday, November 23, 2006

Happy Thanksgiving!

Happy Thanksgiving to everyone!

I spent the weekend in Los Angeles and thought I'd share some of the photos I snatched while spending a beautiful sunday afternoon at the Getty. These photos reminded me of some of the many things for which I am grateful.

I am grateful for dear friends and family.

I am grateful for the innocence of youth.

I am grateful for curiousity and adventure.

And I am grateful for the wisdom that comes with age.

Also... I'm thankful for the DP Family, for all your photos, visits to LVDP and your comments. Happy Thanksgiving to all and to all a good nap!
~Christy

5 comments:

~tanty~ said...

Nice photos and very sweet narration.

Olivier said...

tres belle serie, tout en douceur..


very beautiful series, all carefully.



Happy Thanksgiving

Anonymous said...

mmm...great series photos for thanksgiving day!!
:)
i enjoyed though here we dont have this holiday today.
still very happy to share this nice day!
jing

Anonymous said...

Happy Thanksgiving girls.

lovely lovely post.

Wendi said...

Christy--Excellent job! Have a Great Thanksgiving!
Wendi